Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

New to the forum and new to sleds. Just picked up a 2005 MX Z Renegade 600 HO (carbureted). I am looking for a manual for it. Something that will help me dig into it a little deeper. A shop manual would be great. Any ideas? Seems like every one I've seen is for the 600 HO SDI; even on the Ski-Doo official page. I've found a few via Google and eBay, etc. but they seem a little fishy. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-Michael

·
Premium Member
27,934 Posts
Google search Shop manuals Bulletins Campaigns Website

·
Premium Member
27,934 Posts
There are many thing to check and get to know for your 600HO. If you ask what things, I mean everything from AtoZ. Pick a page in the manual and go through it. Everyone knows how to change runners, sliders and idler wheel, or grease the skid, so I am talking about the engine and CVT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are many thing to check and get to know for your 600HO. If you ask what things, I mean everything from AtoZ. Pick a page in the manual and go through it. Everyone knows how to change runners, sliders and idler wheel, or grease the skid, so I am talking about the engine and CVT.
Thanks for the input. I'm looking forward to getting to know my machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts