Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYBODY TRY GUTTING AIR BOX YET IM JUST A LITTLE WORRIED AT -37 LAST WEEKEND IN ROUYN I WOULD HATE TO BLOW IT UP ANY IDEAS.
OH YA IT STARTS RIGHT UP WITH ES AT THAT TEMP.

·
Registered
367 Posts
CASTOR said:
ANYBODY TRY GUTTING AIR BOX YET IM JUST A LITTLE WORRIED AT -37 LAST WEEKEND IN ROUYN I WOULD HATE TO BLOW IT UP ANY IDEAS.
[snapback]270884[/snapback]​
I GUTTED MINE CANT SAY IF THERE ANY DIFF BUT IM SURE MORE AIR IS GETTING IN. NO ILL EFFECTS ANYHOW.

·
Registered
87 Posts
mc800 said:
CASTOR said:
I GUTTED MINE CANT SAY IF THERE ANY DIFF BUT IM SURE MORE AIR IS GETTING IN. NO ILL EFFECTS ANYHOW.
[snapback]270891[/snapback]​
I didn't want to gut mine but have to to add boss nos. Hope it isn't a problem.

·
Registered
215 Posts
travelor said:
mc800 said:
CASTOR said:
[snapback]270891[/snapback]​
I didn't want to gut mine but have to to add boss nos. Hope it isn't a problem.
[snapback]271750[/snapback]​
I have mine gutted out and I have been cruisen all saterday, and the tempurature was at -34..so all seems cool to me!! I held it in the midrange for 5minutes no problem so far!!

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
1BadHO said:
What are you doing to gut the airbox. The one on the panel? Has anybody actually done it on a dyno to see if it really helps?
[snapback]272012[/snapback]​
Dealer took his outer box completly off, saved 6 lbs. put sensor on inside box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts