Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
selling my mach z. its an 05 with all updates including the new ground wires. never been crashed, sled is 100% straight as an arrow and in in 100% perfect condition!!!!!!!

i have it set up for ice/snow right now with a 1" track with chisels and reg studs but im willing to sell it as is or back to stock. let me know what you want

this sled is better then new, not rebuilt 900 miles, its original 900 miles on sled and motor! like new!!!!
semmi synthetic oil since new and i always put a little bit in fuel since new to help with the low oiling the mach z has some times.

1st person to see this sled will buy it!!!!!!!!!

any questions please e mail as im not on line a ton so i may not get info on here.
thanks NOYZEE

close to stock sled. trail ready and lake ready. $4800

[email protected]

i will sell the sled in what ever for you want, we can talk price. i have speed track for it, lots of extra parts, i have stock parts for it, i have team secondary for it, what ever. let me know, the sled with the parts i have could be turned back into a trail sled in 1 night or set up for full ice race sled in 1 night

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ps. shipping cost is extra and will have to be paid by buyer. im willing to deliver the sled within 2 hours of peabody mass but it would be at my earliest convenience as i am a busy man

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
up top

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
up top

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
changed it around a bit. im going to put this sled back to 95% stock. it will be trail ready but still fast on the lake. i will sell with current windshield and hand guard set up and a stock windshield, all heaters work, all lights etc all work. sled is in great great shape with just around 1000 original miles on it.

this sled is as close to new as you can find!!!

new price $4800 and i will deliver within 2 hours of peabody MA
comes with 2 spare belts one brand new, full studs, stock 1" track. sled will make a great sled for someone.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
up top. make an offer on this sled. in what form you want it. any reasonable offer will be taken. i need to move it. have no room.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
up top

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is Peabody Ma? How far from Detroit?
it is 15 miles from bostom mass. never been to detroit but i would guess 16-20 hours. im 15 hours from shuamburg il

1 - 11 of 11 Posts