Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my sled sitting atop Grand Island overlooking Lake Superior. I have more pics but am just trying to see if this one works.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I really like the green registration sticker. What is the state thinking? I lucked out and got the white ones last year, and the year before that they were gold. Awesome pic BTW.

·
Shoooow meeee the POWDER!!
3,849 Posts
Nice pic! Grand Island...that's right near Munising, right? If it's the place I'm thinking of, my buddies and I were going to attempt to ride across the ice to get over there (last february) but some of the locals said that it wasn't safe at the time.

Yeah, the green stickers are great, aren't they? NOT!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it's right off the shoreline there in Munising. If you ever plan on going make sure you have a local with you. Your looking at crossing 7 miles or so of ice and all the water there is about 200 feet deep. You definitly want safe conditions for that trip

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
99MXZ600 said:
Nice pic! Grand Island...that's right near Munising, right? If it's the place I'm thinking of, my buddies and I were going to attempt to ride across the ice to get over there (last february) but some of the locals said that it wasn't safe at the time.

[snapback]296830[/snapback]​
Dam Matt the back end of that sled in front of yours looks sweet.

·
Shoooow meeee the POWDER!!
3,849 Posts
newm316 said:
99MXZ600 said:

[snapback]296830[/snapback]​
Dam Matt the back end of that sled in front of yours looks sweet.
[snapback]297245[/snapback]​
I would hope so, cause it's YOURS!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts