39 Posts
Year: 2004
Make: ski-doo
Model: GSX500ss
Mileage: 1600 Miles
Condition: Excellent
Price: $4500
City, State/Province: Monroe, New Hampshire

Description: Bought as an extra sled for family memebers. Do not use anymore. Excellent condition, I studded it last season to go to snodeo on the lake. 96 carbide woodys down the center with tunnel protectors. It was a 7000 sled new with 300 for studding. It may have less mileage than listed. It is stored inside my garage in Northern New Hampshire. It's in new condition if you have seen the grey and black gsx you know what it looks like.

If you need more than one sled I have another GSX and Adren 500ss that I would consider packaging. Not really looking to sell them all but will if the price is right.

For those polaris lovers I have a Polaris pro-x 2001 600 2500 miles will sell for
$2500

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
mjpkkp said:
Price: $5000 or best reasonable offer

Description: Bought as an extra sled for family memebers. Do not use anymore. Excellent condition, I studded it last season to go to snodeo on the lake. 96 carbide woodys down the center with tunnel protectors. It was a 7000 sled new with 300 for studding. It may have less mileage than listed. It is stored inside my garage in Northern New Hampshire. It's in new condition if you have seen the grey and black gsx you know what it looks like. If you need more than one sled I have another GSX and Adren 500ss that I would consider packaging. Not really looking to sell them all but will if the price is right.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mjpkkp said:
Price: $5000

Description: Bought as an extra sled for family memebers. Do not use anymore. Excellent condition, I studded it last season to go to snodeo on the lake. 96 carbide woodys down the center with tunnel protectors. It was a 7000 sled new with 300 for studding. It may have less mileage than listed. It is stored inside my garage in Northern New Hampshire. It's in new condition if you have seen the grey and black gsx you know what it looks like. If you need more than one sled I have another GSX and Adren 500ss that I would consider packaging. Not really looking to sell them all but will if the price is right.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mjpkkp said:
Price: $4500

Description: Bought as an extra sled for family memebers. Do not use anymore. Excellent condition, I studded it last season to go to snodeo on the lake. 96 carbide woodys down the center with tunnel protectors. It was a 7000 sled new with 300 for studding. It may have less mileage than listed. It is stored inside my garage in Northern New Hampshire. It's in new condition if you have seen the grey and black gsx you know what it looks like. Im looking to get a GTX or a 4 stroke touring Yamaha if interested in a trade let me know. If you need more than one sled I have another GSX and Adren 500ss that I would consider packaging. Not really looking to sell them all but will if the price is right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.