Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell my gade because it is costing me too much money to have it sit in my garage. i dont have enough time to ride it for what i pay. the sled is in beautifull shap with no scratches or dings. it is located in upstate NY (clayton, near watertown).i have had no problems with the sled at all. her are the extras...

-108 studs
-1.25 track
-knee pads
-shock covers
-extra idlers
-DOO high riser kit
-new colored ski-handles
-painted guage bezels

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im asking $5,400 obo im not sure what i should be asking so no offer is denied

pics will come later i cant get them on yet

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will email pics because i cant get the darn things on, if i email them to you i would apreciate it if you post them for me. thanx guys

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it does not have the updates but is running perfectly. i need to have something upward of that i would like to get no less than 5,200 since that is blue book value and the sled has numerous extras.

·
Registered
309 Posts
i'll give ya 5500$ for it!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Please dont take this the wrong way but I have been begging people to give me 3750 for my 04 and its a x model.If you get over 4500 for a 3 year old rev I would be very surprised even with very few miles on it. One of my buddies is selling a 2 wk old nytro with 800 miles for 6000 O.B.O.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Please dont take this the wrong way but I have been begging people to give me 3750 for my 04 and its a x model.If you get over 4500 for a 3 year old rev I would be very surprised even with very few miles on it. One of my buddies is selling a 2 wk old nytro with 800 miles for 6000 O.B.O.
Did you buddy sell his nytro yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts