Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought this 2004 legend new in 2005. It has made 6 or 8 trips to the up and gaylord from jackson. the inside is wired for 110 with lights and receptacles. there are also two lights that run off the truck battery. side and rear fold down doors and side entry people door also. 10 led lights on each side, led taillights and lighted handle by people door. new brake pads on both axles last week. have to sell building a new house. $7500 obo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
jflickrev said:
i bought this 2004 legend new in 2005. It has made 6 or 8 trips to the up and gaylord from jackson. the inside is wired for 110 with lights and receptacles. there are also two lights that run off the truck battery. side and rear fold down doors and side entry people door also. 10 led lights on each side, led taillights and lighted handle by people door. new brake pads on both axles last week. have to sell building a new house. $7500 obo
[snapback]740075[/snapback]​
its 27 feet long, holds four sleds, i can email pictures if interested
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jflickrev said:
jflickrev said:
i bought this 2004 legend new in 2005. It has made 6 or 8 trips to the up and gaylord from jackson. the inside is wired for 110 with lights and receptacles. there are also two lights that run off the truck battery. side and rear fold down doors and side entry people door also. 10 led lights on each side, led taillights and lighted handle by people door. new brake pads on both axles last week. have to sell building a new house. $7500 obo
[snapback]740075[/snapback]​
its 27 feet long, holds four sleds, i can email pictures if interested
[snapback]740133[/snapback]​
http://www.legendmfginc.com/
check out these trailers, i am not refusing any reasonable offers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,042 Posts
What is the dry weight of this trailer? Is the overall length 27'? from end to end or is the box 27'? What color?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
psualum2 said:
What is the dry weight of this trailer? Is the overall length 27'? from end to end or is the box 27'? What color?
[snapback]745199[/snapback]​
overall length is 30' with the v nose, and the weight is 2490 empty. the color is dark metallic silver
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jflickrev said:
psualum2 said:
What is the dry weight of this trailer? Is the overall length 27'? from end to end or is the box 27'? What color?
[snapback]745199[/snapback]​
overall length is 30' with the v nose, and the weight is 2490 empty. the color is dark metallic silver
[snapback]745808[/snapback]​
correction on the length, the box is 22 feet the v nose is 5 feet and the tonge is 3 feet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jflickrev said:
jflickrev said:
psualum2 said:
What is the dry weight of this trailer? Is the overall length 27'? from end to end or is the box 27'? What color?
[snapback]745199[/snapback]​
overall length is 30' with the v nose, and the weight is 2490 empty. the color is dark metallic silver
[snapback]745808[/snapback]​
correction on the length, the box is 22 feet the v nose is 5 feet and the tonge is 3 feet
[snapback]746887[/snapback]​
ttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,642 Posts
$7500, jeez wht did that thing cost new... You can buy a 24' haulmark in Old Forge, NY from the dealer for around $7300 new.....

Just my $.02
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FormulaIII700R said:
$7500, jeez wht did that thing cost new... You can buy a 24' haulmark in Old Forge, NY from the dealer for around $7300 new.....

Just my $.02
[snapback]756586[/snapback]​
$9500 new, you get what you pay for. if you want a heavy, wide, outdated trailer go buy a haulmark. $7000 is a excellent price for a trailer of this quality. Jeez
 

·
PRoblEm CHiLd
Joined
·
3,931 Posts
Pm'd you yesterday about it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
Would love some photo's. Am far too familiar with legend trailers. Some would call me a legend stalker. Where is the trailer? Accidents, bumps, scratches, dings? Stored inside or outside? Washed after use? Brakes services? Spare tire? Are you using it until the end of the season? Will you meet me north somewhere, in would be coming from Canada eh! Love to speak to you. If you have a minutes please call me at work 416-961-7850 x 253 Steve. Email photos to mailto:[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stever said:
Would love some photo's. Am far too familiar with legend trailers. Some would call me a legend stalker. Where is the trailer? Accidents, bumps, scratches, dings? Stored inside or outside? Washed after use? Brakes services? Spare tire? Are you using it until the end of the season? Will you meet me north somewhere, in would be coming from Canada eh! Love to speak to you. If you have a minutes please call me at work 416-961-7850 x 253 Steve. Email photos to mailto:[email protected]
[snapback]765442[/snapback]​
sent pics
ph# 517-204-4648
jason
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top