Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3000 miles, bergstrom skegs carbides, visor plug, new hyfax, always hauled in enclosed trailer which is also for sale. new cover, mbrp silencer, 144 woodys megabite studs only 500 miles on them. 1 owner, $5300 obo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
jflickrev said:
3000 miles, bergstrom skegs carbides, visor plug, new hyfax, always hauled in enclosed trailer which is also for sale. new cover, mbrp silencer, 144 woodys megabite studs only 500 miles on them. 1 owner, $5300 obo
[snapback]740126[/snapback]​
$4800 steal of a deal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jflickrev said:
jflickrev said:
3000 miles, bergstrom skegs carbides, visor plug, new hyfax, always hauled in enclosed trailer which is also for sale. new cover, mbrp silencer, 144 woodys megabite studs only 500 miles on them. 1 owner, $5300 obo
[snapback]740126[/snapback]​
$4800 steal of a deal
[snapback]742377[/snapback]​
$4500
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jflickrev said:
jflickrev said:
jflickrev said:
3000 miles, bergstrom skegs carbides, visor plug, new hyfax, always hauled in enclosed trailer which is also for sale. new cover, mbrp silencer, 144 woodys megabite studs only 500 miles on them. 1 owner, $5300 obo
[snapback]740126[/snapback]​
$4800 steal of a deal
[snapback]742377[/snapback]​
$4500
[snapback]745840[/snapback]​
will trade for 43 one hundred dollar bills
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,279 Posts
ttt for ya, neighbor......
good price...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
jflickrev said:
make offer, need cash
[snapback]758962[/snapback]​
How much for the trailer? What kind is it?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top