Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just want to know if you do sell I am interested. I'm from Marlboro so if you do decide to sell I would like to come take a look at the blue REV.

Thanks,
Tom Palermo
(845) 742-8720

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NOON28 said:
Just want to know if you do sell I am interested. I'm from Marlboro so if you do decide to sell I would like to come take a look at the blue REV.

Thanks,
Tom Palermo
(845) 742-8720
[snapback]306864[/snapback]​
Tom, Any relation to Ricky and Gina?? I'll call you today or tonight, you can come check it out but I think I may have jumped the gun and set the price a tad low. We can talk about it.

dooluvtoride said:
saltalarev said:
Plan on hold

[snapback]306425[/snapback]​
What are you selling, how much, miles, extras, price etc...
[snapback]306893[/snapback]​
Selling because we found property to put up a log cabin. Plus, i'm motor hungry and need more HP. I belive only the blue one may be for sale. She say's that she is keeping her black/yellow sled. 900 miles, cudney rings that are barely broken in, rebuilt/revalved shocks with stiffer torsions springs. 96 woody's doubles. C&A pro's. 1 1/4" track. rear bag. rest is stock. 6400, I know I put it on here originally for a couple hundred less yesterday but I know what I have in this sled and I do not need to sell it. I let my 03 800X go for cheap and felt like I was robbed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah that's my brother and sister. Me and Rick will probably come take a look at it. It would probably have to be this weekend though.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, weekend is fine but I am working till 6pm sat and sunday. I'll give you a call tonight after work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Chris,

Can you give me your number so I can give you call to see what time is good to come look at it this weekend?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
845-494-9266, I am at work this weekend so leave me a message. phone doesn't work in building.

·
Registered
15 Posts
saltalarev said:
845-494-9266, I am at work this weekend so leave me a message. phone doesn't work in building.
[snapback]310211[/snapback]​
Thanks. What time would be a good time to come? Tonight when you get off work or tomorrow?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tonight is better.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! looking more and more like I am going to keep both. Blue one may turn triple or big bore. Pending land purchase/house building.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts