Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
No E start option for the Tundra II , but I wouldn't be surprised if you could do it with a Citation 3500 ( 2nd generation ) or a 250 Citation (3rd generation/Tundra 1) power pack but you would sacrifice RER if you have it and have to accept points ignition with the 3500 motor unless it could be converted .

I doubt it's worth the effort if this is a real nice sled .

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Ah yes , the yellow Tundra in my Avatar is my wifes , it was repowered with an E-start 250 from a Citation .It gets the kids home when it stalls and I'm not around too .

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
So if I understand this it appears that e start on 1993-2005 tundra II is not an aftermarket option? Or if it is you loose RER? Looking to pick up one of there tundras but all the ones i called on are pull start only.
Mario , none of the parts fiches go back to the Citation 3500 , which I'm pretty certain would be the only route to E start on the Tundra II motor since they are both 277s . You should PM Doh , he spends a lot of time on the vintage forum and has vast knowledge of this era , gleaned from work as a mechanic at a Ski Doo dealership .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.