Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Up For Sale I Have A 2003 Ski Doo Rev 800. Top End Just Rebuilt And Has 2 Miles Or Less On New Rebuild So You Are Good To Go For A Long Time Now Without Any Major Maintanence. The Sled Has Electric Start ( Brand New Just Installed Used Like 4 Times) And A Can (This Baby Sounds Awesome). Has RER And Reverse. Also Has A Low Fixed Windshield And A 4 Inch Pivot Riser. Will Run About 110 Max Speed. 121 Inch Track. Track Is Missing Some Lugs But (Track Should Be Good For Another Year). Below I Will List All New Parts As I Have Changed The Color Scheme From Yellow And Black To Red And Black. Also It Has The Beavertail Delete Kit. I Also Kept The Original Beavertail If You Want It.

New Parts:
Gauge Console
Electric Start
Brand New Top End
Brand New Pilot 5.7 Ski's
Brand New Hood
Brand New Bumper
Brand New Handelbars
Brand New Handwarmers
Primary And Secondary Clutch Just Cleaned
New Spare BRP Belt

$2,400 Price Is FIRM (Mention You Saw This On DooTalk To Get For This Price) Well Worth Every Nickel And More Just Selling At This Price For Quick Sale And Season

Getting A XP Next Year Is Only Reason I Am Selling. Call Or Text 319-334-0524.

Working On A You Tube Video For Everyone Of It Running. Runs Great And Idles Awesome.

Sled Used And Sold As Is

LOCATED IN INDEPENDENCE IOWA

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$2,100 IF PICKED UP BY 5-8-2011 ONLY OTHERWISE PRICE WILL GO BACK UP. CALL OR TEXT ME IF INTERESTED FOR QUICKER RESPONSE AND MENTION DOO TALK. THIS IS A STEAL GUYS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts