Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good beaver tail delete for my sled. I have seen some that look half assed, and some that look like a current model. Also any feed back on cooling, if it has caused any problems. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
bmwrev2003 said:
Looking for a good beaver tail delete for my sled. I have seen some that look half assed, and some that look like a current model. Also any feed back on cooling, if it has caused any problems. Thanks in advance!
[snapback]751018[/snapback]​
skidooextreme.com is the website for a great delete kit. Makes it look like the 04- 06's. $340

No doubt about it - you will have cooling issues. Unless your riding in good snow conditions. I bought a used 05 cooler and swapped it out. Paid $275 for the cooler. I rode an entire day in January with the temp light on and off. This past week I replaced the top end in my sled. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Ive got an o3 800 that i put the delete on and a sunpro temp gauge, in good snow the motor runs between 105-110 degrees,on packed snow the motor runs at 115-120 degrees,on low snow roads it ran about 150-160 degrees, the over heat light comes on at 180 degrees, i would dive off into snow when it got to around 150 and that would cool it down,running with the old exchanger is dooable,but if you have the money do the big cooler at the same time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts