Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03 rev 800 517 miles. mint condition all stock. i also got some beaver tail bars if you dont like the tail. and brand new yellow flame windshield not insalled yet. whats it worth ? looking to see what i can get out of it.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lars74 said:
03 rev 800 517 miles. mint condition all stock. i also got some beaver tail bars if you dont like the tail. and brand new yellow flame windshield not insalled yet. whats it worth ? looking to see what i can get out of it.

[snapback]264037[/snapback]​

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lars74 said:

forgot to ad this sled also has new yellow [email protected] razors. with 9 inch carbides stud boy shaper bars. will this sled be worth more if i part it out. whats a rev rolling chassis going for these days with clear title ? perfect 517 miles

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lars74 said:
lars74 said:

forgot to ad this sled also has new yellow [email protected] razors. with 9 inch carbides stud boy shaper bars. will this sled be worth more if i part it out. whats a rev rolling chassis going for these days with clear title ? perfect 517 miles
[snapback]264498[/snapback]​
any offers ? pm me

·
Registered
115 Posts
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HASN'T BEEN SOLD YET...I HAVE FOLLOWED THIS POST EVERY DAY WONDERING IF I HAD TIME TO BUY IT !! TAX TIME NOT TO FAR AWAY!! IF YOU SITLL HAVE THIS SLED IN A COUPLE WEEKS I'LL DEFINETLY CONSIDER THE DRIVE FOR THE NICE DEAL IT IS!!!! SOO IF YOU COULD DROP AN EMAIL TO ME SO I CAN AT LEAST CONTACT YOU WHEN I HAVE THE REST OF THE CASH I WOULD APPRECIATE!! ONCE AGAIN A NICE SLED AND A BETTER DEAL PROBABLY THE WINTER, GO FIGURE
THANKS AGAIN!!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hade a guy that said he wanted it. but then never showed to even look at it. so its still for sale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts