Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
There is a classified section where your suppose to post sleds that are for sale. I am sure a mod is going to move this their.

Nice looking sled. Wish i had the money to get a rev.

-2002MXZ600

·
Registered
305 Posts
BMAN said:
Trying to make room for a new 800. I will let it go for best offer.

I'm the original adult owner. Meticulously cleaned and professionally maintained.

This sled is stock except for the beaver tail delete kit from REV-X with Blair Morgan cover, 144 studs up the center and Cudney pistons and rings. It has 1935 miles on it. Never been on it's side, rolled or hit anything. Runs and goes great (for a 600). Has reverse and electric start, cover, shop manual, front spring covers. Needs nothing but a good home.

Thanks for looking Dootalkers.....

I will respond to inquiries as soon as I can, as I might just be in the can with the new Doo lineup................
[snapback]753193[/snapback]​
how much $ i would be interested maybe

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
danx123 said:
BMAN said:
Trying to make room for a new 800. I will let it go for best offer.

I'm the original adult owner. Meticulously cleaned and professionally maintained.

This sled is stock except for the beaver tail delete kit from REV-X with Blair Morgan cover, 144 studs up the center and Cudney pistons and rings. It has 1935 miles on it. Never been on it's side, rolled or hit anything. Runs and goes great (for a 600). Has reverse and electric start, cover, shop manual, front spring covers. Needs nothing but a good home.

Thanks for looking Dootalkers.....

I will respond to inquiries as soon as I can, as I might just be in the can with the new Doo lineup................
[snapback]753193[/snapback]​
how much $ i would be interested maybe
[snapback]753322[/snapback]​
Make a reasonable offer..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts