Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy got a 2003 Mxz rev 600 H.O and we was trying her on the GPS the other night and the skidoo is all stock.......the pond was about 1500 feet.......so he gave it what she had and when he stop on the other side and look at the GPS it said 67.2MPH......What could be wrong with his sled....

·
Registered
211 Posts
If there wasn't much snow on the pond you won't get too much grip but otherwise it might be cluthching or something like that

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
Is the sled studded? How many miles on the sled? How many runs did you do with the GPS to get that speed?

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
find a bigger pond

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sled had about 5400kms on it......its not studded......and we tryed the sled 2 times and it ran 67.2 mph 2 times.....and the rpms was on 8100.....i don't really know what the speedo said.....

·
Registered
639 Posts
track spin? Gps are usually if not always correct unless it isn't reading the satelites(sp) through the entire run.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
jamster03 said:
My buddy got a 2003 Mxz rev 600 H.O and we was trying her on the GPS the other night and the skidoo is all stock.......the pond was about 1500 feet.......so he gave it what she had and when he stop on the other side and look at the GPS it said 67.2MPH......What could be wrong with his sled....

[snapback]722801[/snapback]​
Wow, that's fast! Just imagine how fast he would of went if there was ice on the pond !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts