Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Very cool, definitely my favorite graphics of all the f7s.

Sweet Mach also. Still a tripledoo fan. Just recently got bit by the firecat bug

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
741 Posts
Beautiful Mach! The F7 is nice but isn’t that when the diamond drive came in? That were bad fast until then i herd it had a negative impact on them. Still beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1999 mxz 670HO
3,110 Posts
An 03 mach is one of my bucket list sleds and that right there is a beautiful one.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beautiful Mach! The F7 is nice but isn’t that when the diamond drive came in? That were bad fast until then i herd it had a negative impact on them. Still beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your right on the diamond drive , I compensated for that with some reliable mods to bump up the hp to 151.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very cool, definitely my favorite graphics of all the f7s.

Sweet Mach also. Still a tripledoo fan. Just recently got bit by the firecat bug

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
There is some collectable F7 that I wish I had , Canadian , joker,night fire,black widow,pilot and american edition .
I have never had to turn a wrench on my F7, mind you it only has around 4700 on it

·
Premium Member
28,388 Posts
A garage full of treasures! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Wow, very nice! It was the reflection on the polished belly that threw me off lol. Did you sell some sleds a while back?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes Sir I did , 7 if I remember right .
They where taking up to much space in the garage for a truck I wanted so off they went.I still have a few.
I'm getting way more enjoyment out of the truck than looking at sleds sitting there.
Ok I will show you the truck too ,LOL
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant

1 - 18 of 18 Posts