·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item: 2003 Blair Morgan MXZ 800 Rev
Category: Sled
Year: 2003
Price: 2500

Thinking of selling my 2003 Blair Morgan MXZ 800. I recently bought a new sled and don't need two. The sled runs perfect and starts on the second pull every time (if you dont use the electric start). It has a rebuilt motor installed from a 2005 800 sled in the last 1000 miles. The chassis of the sled has around 4200 original northern NH and ME miles. Took it up to pittsburg earlier this year and put almost 400 miles on it with no problems. I only use synthetic XPS oil in it and 93 octane fuel. The sled also has electronic reverse (RER) that works flawlessly. Has a new battery and electric start that work great.

Here is a quick rundown of new and aftermarket parts:

Aftermarket:

07 Summit steering shaft

07 Summit flat bars

4" riser block

Cobra Black 440x Low windshield

Ski doo Hand Guards

08+ Snow Flap

MBRP Trail Can

96 Picks

This is a blair morgan edition, meaning it has the X package suspension with rebuildable HPG reservoir shocks, beavertail delete, more aggressive gearing and chaincase, 440x bracing, blair morgan seat as well as the blair morgan graphics. Full set of gauges including fuel gauge and temp gauge. Sled is very clean all over. The hand and thumb warmers work great and so do the highbeams, lights etc. Get on it and ride. Carbides on the skis are relatively new as well. Sled needs nothing. The track is showing its age but will be good for 1-2 more seasons. Also have the stock exhaust for the sled as well. Just had a full service done (new throttle cable, chain case oil change, plugs, etc) and is ready to roll for the 2016 and 2017 season.

IMAG1782_zpsbirn2um8.jpg

IMAG1777_zpszijcycqw.jpg

IMAG1775_zpsy5cjds5m.jpg

IMAG1781_zpsoarbg3mp.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts