Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Ive spent the past two summers getting my sled built how I wanted it and then this past season I hit a frozen dirt embankment at the top of the right side spindle and it tweaked the bulkhead out of form. At 20mph. So needless to say Ive looked at all the options and Ive got so much into the sled at this pint, Ive lost the desire to do anymore work on this sled. So Im hoping someone may be interested or may know of a place fairly close to Maine that will buy sleds for parts. As it sits, I have all new black idler wheels and bearings on the skid, new slides, Boyeson Rage cages, jetted up one size, 2 teeth bigger on the driven sprocket and that chain was swapped to compensate the dog leg. All that was done last year and has about 500 miles on the items. The year prior I had the pistons replaced with Wiseco pistons and rings, the case was split and the PTO seal was repacked and the seal replaced. I also did the beaver tail delete. If anyone has any interest or any suggestions of places to unload this thing, Id be very happy to hear them. Its rideable and I put on several hundred miles as it sits, but Im fairly OCD about my stuff and knowing its not how it should be drives me nuts! Pictures available if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Why not part it out yourself. Seems Doo talk would be the place to Do it at?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts