Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found one real clean 5000 miles for $3000. Pros? Cons? I believe this was first year for rev style.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Yes the first year of the rev. They came with a formula roller secondary instead of the team secondary. I like the formula over the team. For me it's easier to tune and more variables to fine tune it. Seems like to me the formula always had a higher mph. I put 2,000+ miles on it between drags and trail riding. Never had an major problems. Just had the typical Reed pedals chip/break. I miss my 03 to be honest I loved the formula secondary. It also had an octane switch and not a pre heat button.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the first year of the rev. They came with a formula roller secondary instead of the team secondary. I like the formula over the team. For me it's easier to tune and more variables to fine tune it. Seems like to me the formula always had a higher mph. I put 2,000+ miles on it between drags and trail riding. Never had an major problems. Just had the typical Reed pedals chip/break. I miss my 03 to be honest I loved the formula secondary. It also had an octane switch and not a pre heat button.
we meet again, thanks for the info, these are really hard to find in my area, it's a 5 hour drive but going to go have a closer look

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
we meet again, thanks for the info, these are really hard to find in my area, it's a 5 hour drive but going to go have a closer look
Yes we do! Glad to hear your doing good with the drags. It will get addicting and expensive. Ask me how I know. I sent you my email address. Email me I got some info for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts