Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
For awhile I know there have been people looking for the ADSA trailing arm decals for some of the 2001-2002 MXZ sleds. They are pretty much impossible to find NOS ones and no one was making any reproductions.

Now I'm hoping that I'm not breaking any rules by putting this out there but I sent in a picture of an older one on my brothers 2002 sled like mine and took some measurements and dimensions of the original decals to a company. They were able to make me a set. I didn't know it but they also listed them online for other people to order in the future. I'm strictly posting this here for people who may want to get new decals and have been unable to find them, I'm not getting any sort of kickback, from any type of sales or anything like that, and I wasn't asked to spread the word about them. I just thought it would be nice to have availability to these as they don't seem to be available anywhere else at the moment. I looked for years trying to find new ones personally.

Anyways, I apologize if I'm breaking any advertising rules but ill post the link below. I hope it helps some people out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-SKI-DOO-MXZ-ADSA-Trailing-Arm-Reproduction-Decal-Set/372196803384?hash=item56a8a88338:g:1cwAAOSwMEtaXlgQ&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
For awhile I know there have been people looking for the ADSA trailing arm decals for some of the 2001-2002 MXZ sleds. They are pretty much impossible to find NOS ones and no one was making any reproductions.

Now I'm hoping that I'm not breaking any rules by putting this out there but I sent in a picture of an older one on my brothers 2002 sled like mine and took some measurements and dimensions of the original decals to a company. They were able to make me a set. I didn't know it but they also listed them online for other people to order in the future. I'm strictly posting this here for people who may want to get new decals and have been unable to find them, I'm not getting any sort of kickback, from any type of sales or anything like that, and I wasn't asked to spread the word about them. I just thought it would be nice to have availability to these as they don't seem to be available anywhere else at the moment. I looked for years trying to find new ones personally.

Anyways, I apologize if I'm breaking any advertising rules but ill post the link below. I hope it helps some people out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-SKI-DOO-MXZ-ADSA-Trailing-Arm-Reproduction-Decal-Set/372196803384?hash=item56a8a88338:g:1cwAAOSwMEtaXlgQ&vxp=mtr
I can finley take off them ungly sport tech stickers off my sleds trailing arms lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty sure Doodecals has been making them for a while along with full hood decal kits.
I tried doodecals because I have used them in the past but they didn't offer that decal yet. They did have some for the summit and legend models listed though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts