Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sled is in immaculate condition. I am extremely picky and there is not a scratch on it. This is why it was so difficult to find out from Robs Preformance Center that the flywheel had come loose from the cranshaft and now the crankshft needs to be replaced. Before I pay to have it fixed, I'm looking for someone who would be able to fix it on their own and end up with basically a new sled at a great price.

I'll let this sled go for $1700.00

262-246-9955 or cell phone 262-751-5321

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sorry but it is too far away...would be interested if it was closer

·
Registered
516 Posts
Color? Studded? Any more details? Can u fax a copy of the workorder? Is there going to be $$$ needed in addition to what you want to pay for the work already started? Any other know engine damage?

mps

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sled is black with yellow accents. It was a spring order only model so it came with electronic reverse, DPM, adjustable toe holds etc. I would be happy to fax you a copy of the work order; what is your fax #? The sled has 144 woodys studs in it and they are in perfect condition. I'm not one of those idiots who spins the track across the road.

I'm not sure what you mean by additional $'s needed. I paid Rob's performance Center in Johnson Creek to diagnois it. That cost me approx. $140.00 which has already been paid. The work order will tell you everything you need to know about the engine, but no there is nothing else wrong with it.

If you need to contact me my work # is 414-769-6000, ext. 208

1 - 7 of 7 Posts