Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have a 2002 MXZ 700 Adrenaline Olympic Edition for sale. The only reason I am selling the sled is that I have a 2004 Gade X 800 and this sled sits in the shed. The sled has 3300 miles on it and is in good condition. The sled has never been wrecked or rolled (I bought the sled new). The track is in good condition and is not studded. This sled has DPM, RER and the SC10-111 skid. Also included with the sled is a Parts Unlimited Total Cover that covers the skis and front suspension. This sled has been stored indoors since new. The only flaws on the sled are some marks on the seat from storing the sled with the cover on (which I was told some vinyl cleaner will remove)and the left grip is missing the end. I am located in Northern Wisconsin (54548) and would be willing to assist with delivery within reason. I could not get my pictures to post, but can email them to you if interested. I can be reached at [email protected] or PM me with any questions. Asking $3500 firm. Thanks for looking.

The sled pictured is NOT mine, but is identical.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
2k2mxzolympic700 said:
TTT
[snapback]304522[/snapback]​
This isn't his either!!!

or this one!!

but if you didn't know what an olympic edition looked like maybe these would help!!

ttt

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
TTT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts