Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling for a friend. It has no rips, tears, bends, cracks, etc... Track has minor edge wear. 4500 miles. 96 brand new studs last winter at a cost of $400 installed. No estart or reverse. All 4 shocks replaced with HPG rebuildables. It has an aftermarket can on it, but comes with the stock can. Also comes with a cover. It is ridden by an 11 year old, but his dad and I let him ride our Revs and now he wants one, so he is saving his money all summer from working on a farm and selling this to buy one. He is asking for $2000 OBO. I have lots of pics. You can email me direct at [email protected]

Joe

Trying to upload pics, but most are too large. Try to upload more soon. Hood Vehicle Bumper Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is still for sale. There is a guy coming to look at it this Sunday. He says if its as nice as I say it is, he will take it. Its currently located in Wellsboro, Pa, but will be at my house in Warren, Pa this weekend.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The guy called today and cant make it up to look at it. His sled sold, but the guy who bought it cant get it registered due to no title and supposedly no vin stamped in the tunnel. He said he thinks his sled was wrecked and the tunnel was replaced. I thought all tunnels had the vin stamped in them and you were issued a new title with the new tunnel.

Still for sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts