Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7027 miles on chassis, 2500 crank and pistons. crankshop thick base gasket and head job. has V force 3's in now, i don't like them and will throw in a stock pair with Boysenn petals. I went through the sled when i got it in 2011. it is not restored to show room shine but is fair. i rode it alot. was my daily driver till getting an e-tec. floating secondary kit on it, got it from a fellow doo-talker but cant remember his name. track is fair. studs are worn down. belt is new and spare is good. new oil tank this year as the old ones seem to leak at the seam. OEM stator and flywheel this year also. has stock suitcase and a dyno-port 3 to 2 can. motor was blasted with crushed walnut when i had it out and looks great yet. does not have the right steering pad on it for tech plus. so a little gap by the cowl. could never find a used one from a tilt steering sled. i have a ton of pics from when i got it and tore it down to nothing and cleaned and replaced all worn parts. pm or text if you would like them. has adjustable windshield, with a small piece of the trim broke on it. mirrors are great. seat is great not a rip on it. if i could stuff the engine in a XP chassis i'd keep thats how much i love the triple power and sound but in this chassis my body says no more.

looking at $2000. one on craigslist in MI now for $3000. will not give it away so dont come at me with a 700 shot

thanks, trav

Attachments

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Nice sled, and a fair ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts