139 Posts
Year: 2001
Make: Ski-Doo
Model: MXZ
Mileage: 3474 Miles
Condition: Excellent
Price: $3200
City, State/Province: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Description: 2001 MXZ 600 Ski-Doo. This sled is in perfect running condition and comes with allot of accessories. It has never been wrecked, rolled or miss-abused. I purchased this sled in 2002 with 700 miles on it. It has been an awesome sled for me and will hate to see it go.

The sled has 3474 miles on it. I just returned home yesterday from Big Bay, MI. I took these pictures (and many more) yesterday. If you would like to see more pictures please email me. (Also, I have a short .mpg file that will allow you to hear and see it run.)

Last year I had the rear two shocks cleaned and recharged by HRP Motorsports, in Rockford, MI. This year I had the front two shocks rebuild by Nelsons Speed Shop in Greenville, MI (have receipts to prove) Also, it has a Michigan 06 trail sticker good for the remainder of this year.

The reason I am selling? I will be traveling for my job the majority of Feb. and March. My next opportunity to ride again won't be until April. If we are lucky enough to have snow, I will have my wife's sled I can ride. I am looking to upgrade to the REV chassis for next year.

Here is a list of what it has:

• 2003 Seat, (cigar burned the old seat, purchased new one off eBay)
• 2003 precision skis with sharper bars
• 1.25" Lug Camoplast Track
• 144 studs, 1.4" long (down the middle)
• Woody's Tower nuts
• Double backer plates
• HRP Bulk head protectors
• PowerMadd Pivot Riser with PowerMadd 2" Riser Block.
• PowerMadd Throttle Cable Extension
• Longer Braided stainless steel Brake Line
• PowerMadd Handguards
• Yellow vent Kit
• Yellow Headlight Trim
• Yellow Tunnel Reinforcements
• Yellow Skidoo-X skid plate
• Spare Belt
• Electric Visor Hookup
• Rear shocks cleaned and recharged about 500 miles ago.
• Front shocks rebuild (all new o-rings, etc.) exactly 217 miles ago.
• 2006 Michigan Trail sticker
• Original manual, Plus I will include the 2002 shop and race manual on CD.
• Cover
• Hitch with electrical hook up for pull-behind sleigh.

The only original parts I still have are the black vents, brake line, and handle bar block. I will include these as well.

The only blem I have to point out is on the front behind the bumper. (See picture) The previous owner claims a stick was wedged under the front bumper and made a small crack on the top lip of the belly pan. The skid plate covers the U-shaped crack. It has been this way since I bought it. It is hardly noticeable, but I wanted to point it out for all honestly. As far as I know, that is the only blem on the sled.

I am 33 years old, father of 3, and enjoy taking rides with my wife to Mancelona and Big Bay areas. I don't rag on my stuff, nor can I afford to. This last weekend my wife and I rode for 2 days in Big Bay and logged 217 miles. Even though the snow downstate melted, the conditions in Big Bay were awesome. I also had a hitch installed with brake light hookup. Last year, we purchased an Equinox snowcoach for the kids to ride in. I've only used it a couple times around the yard, since my kids are still too young to take up north.

If you have any questions, or care to see more photos please email me. Or if you would like to see the sled, it is located NE of Grand Rapids, MI (Grattan Township) near Big Pine Island Lake.

Thanks
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.