Cobra WS
1.25 predator track
Flowrites
MXZX bars
Acerbis handgaurds
Powermadd 4" riser
Powermadd throttle block
MXZX seat.

What do you think I should ask to sell it for. I was thinking about $3000 but im not sure. Looking to upgrade to a new REV. Thanks alot!

-MXZracer670

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
I would say you could get 3k out of it. Especially with all the extra's, we just bought an 02 and the blue book on it was 3200.00. So I would say ask 3k or more and just throw best offer on it! Get as much as you can!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats exactly what I was wondering. Thanks for the input.
-MXZracer670

·
Senior Member of the DEWCrew Lounge!
10,816 Posts
I JUST SOLD MY 01 MXZ 800 X AND I GOT $3200.00 AND MY SLED HAD THE RISERS 1.25 TRACK WITH 144 STUDS RISERS V-FORCE 3 REEDS I TOOK THE MBRP CAN OFF AND EBAYED IT FOR $190.00 PEOPLE DON'T PAY YOU FOR YOUR EXTRAS THAT OFTEN. SO APPLES TO APPLES ID SAY DON'T A PENNY LESS THAN $3000.00 ID TRY FOR MORE YOU HAVE A NICE SLED. BUT DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.
OH ID GET YOUR FLOAT SHOCKS AND C & A SKIS OFF TOO PEOPLE DON'T PAY ENOUGH FOR THAT STUFF. YOU COULD SELL THAT STUFF ON EBAY OR PUT THEM ON YOUR NEW REV AND SAVE MONEY CAUSE YOU'D GO BUY THAT STUFF ANYWAY. AND NADA BOOK ON THAT SLED IS OVER $3500 I THINK.

MAYBEE JUST NEGOTIATE WITH THE PERSON MAKING AN OFFER TELL THEM YOU WILL TAKE ALL THE EXTRAS YOU WANT TO KEEP IF THEY OFFER UNDER $3000

·
10,816 Posts
00mxz said:
Kelly blue book says its worth $2,615.00
[snapback]741307[/snapback]​
YA WELL KELLY'S ISN'T A GOOD BOOK TO GO BYE IN THE UPPER STATES WERE YOU GET SNOW! NADA IS WAY MORE ACCURATE TO THE MARKET IN CARS, MOTORCYCLES AND SLEDS TRUST ME THIS IS MY BUISNESS. THE ONLY THING KELLYS IS GOOD FOR IS A EMERGENCY BATHROOM VISIT WITH NO TP. SEE NADA BOOK HERE THIS IS MORE ACCURATE.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueRepo...odel=1300001245

·
10,816 Posts
BYE THE WAY DO YOU HAVE DIG OUT THAT SLED EVERY TIME YOU PARK IT?
THE ONLY REASON I ASK IS CAUSE THOSE SKIS ARE SO HOT PINK THAT I'D GUESS IT MELTS THE SNOW AROUND THEM
JUST KIDDING THOSE C&A ROCK THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST SKIS OUT THERE.

·
10,816 Posts
00mxz said:
Oh never heard of nada thanks for the info

[snapback]741532[/snapback]​
OH YA THE KELLYS IS GOOD FOR ANOTHER THING THAT IS WHEN A CUSTOMER WANTS TO TRADE TO A NEW SLED AT YOUR LOCAL SKI-DOO DEALER THE DEALER WILL USE THE LOWER OF THE TWO BOOKS (KELLYS)FOR YOUR TRADE IN AND THE HIGHER WHEN HE SELLS YOUR TRADE IN. (NADA)
TRICKY AREN'T THEY!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The skis are RED. lol. It is a camera phone picture.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts