Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a flywheel and trying to verify its off a 01' machz , stamped in the side # is 032000-9460 can anyone verify this I looked online and only see skidoo #'s and dont match the denso # on it??

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
someone needs one for 2000 or 2001 only? I dont visually see a difference from a 1998 or 99?? But was told there is a difference?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Isn't the number next to the letters VCF related to what the flywheel is based on the weights and location of the key way.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
When you all say weights are you talking about the nubs for the trigger pick up?

Just how many different flywheels are there???? I've got a shelf full and am thinking it's going to be fun trying to match all the mag housing and there trigger pick up locations with the flywheels.

·
Registered
222 Posts
The new I have is a 9241, and VJC00 and is RER, the lenght of the WT(pickups bosses) is 68.5 mm
98 has small triggers and mag trigger has a small dot on it like the 97 and older to adjust trigger coil timing. I have a few late model flywheels -- I will see if one matches your number.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I had my 99 flywheel on the bench so I checked it out. It is a "NON" RER 99 809 from a MachZLT. It is a 032000-9241. The trigger bosses are 68.25 straight across or 72 if you follow the curve. The trigger bosses are 2mm high. By the number 222 racing posted, the RER and non RER flywheels are the same. I have a 95 here somewhere. I'll post what it is later. I don't imaging that will help you with your 01 flywheel dilema, but maybe we can help Maluchm get his assortment paired up.
Tom

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Thanks Tom! I'll check the numbers and dims of what I have also. I figure as long as I get the timing @BTDC right that she'll run just fine....maybe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts