Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sled has 150 psi per side,starts on second pull every time.run it about 4 to 5 miles and it will just fall on it's face,like you hit the kill switch...........just before it's last breath it back fires and takes off like nothing ever happened,after the first accurance if you keep riding it will become more fequent until you can only go 20 feet.But when it does stall it starts back up on the first pull every time.If you let it sit for 10 to 15 min. it will run another 4 to 5 miles.I have noticed when this starts to happen the security light is on so dim you can only see it at night.If you have any past experince with this please let me know.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just a far out guess....... what kind of plugs are you running ?? If they are NOT resistor plugs get them out! I did that once when I had it new.... accidently put in B9ES instead of BR9ES. The non resistors mess with the computer(MPEM). It acted somewhat like yours... actually like when you get water in the gas. Check the plugs and re-seat your DESS. Just my 2 cents

mxz700(ss670) said:
Sled has 150 psi per side,starts on second pull every time.run it about 4 to 5 miles and it will just fall on it's face,like you hit the kill switch...........just before it's last breath it back fires and takes off like nothing ever happened,after the first accurance if you keep riding it will become more fequent until you can only go 20 feet.But when it does stall it starts back up on the first pull every time.If you let it sit for 10 to 15 min. it will run another 4 to 5 miles.I have noticed when this starts to happen the security light is on so dim you can only see it at night.If you have any past experince with this please let me know.

[snapback]281433[/snapback]​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts