Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who makes the best clutch kits for this sled? my friend just got one with 144 studs and a dynoport can. it dont look like there are any more mods done to it. he is keeping it in my garage and usually rides with me. just wondering what is good and what prices everyone is paying for them. thanks

mike

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the input, i was asking a technical question for a friend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
firecatsrt said:
[snapback]312924[/snapback]​
Shame on you! He's another snowmobiler, a Cat owner, trying to help another snowmobiler, a doo owner.

And you trash the guy? You have no interest in aiding a fellow doo owner, even if it means helping the Cat guy do it?

Shame on you again!!! The Cat guy IMO is the better man! The evidence above speaks for itself.

·
Registered
131 Posts
yes a snowmobile is a snowmobile, a friend of mine just traded a 02 mxz 800 for a 05 f-7 pretty much for the price and his z kept having continuous problems, the best thing about it is its red and not green and its efi, i was disapointed but still happy for him as long as hes not beating me.

·
Registered
335 Posts
klaTOOD said:
firecatsrt said:
[snapback]312924[/snapback]​
Shame on you! He's another snowmobiler, a Cat owner, trying to help another snowmobiler, a doo owner.

And you trash the guy? You have no interest in aiding a fellow doo owner, even if it means helping the Cat guy do it?

Shame on you again!!! The Cat guy IMO is the better man! The evidence above speaks for itself.
[snapback]313124[/snapback]​
Easy Clyde. Just playin' with him. lol

If I knew which one would be best for that sled I would've told him. I suspect that's probably why YOU didn't answer his question either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ram said:
Easy Clyde. Just playin' with him. lol

If I knew which one would be best for that sled I would've told him. I suspect that's probably why YOU didn't answer his question either.
At least I had the decency of not laying down a disgraceful post. And then claiming to only be 'playing with him' as if that would undo what you wrote.

Posting responsibly will help decent people take the DooTalk community more seriously.

As the current state is, the trash/bash posts on DooTalk (or any other forums) have likely prevented many decent people with a shred of class from ever joining.

It also makes it difficult to take seriously anything a trash/bashing member writes.

Think before you write folks. It's supposed to be fun for everyone.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
440rider said:
Goodwin would be a good choice. Also try Fett Brothers. You can find info for both of these companies on the Net.
[snapback]313164[/snapback]​
thanks 440rider, i have heard of goodwin before, i was just trying to get some ideas for him. anyone else?

·
Registered
647 Posts
I have a used Erlandson Clutch Kit that I'll sell for $85 shipped if he is interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts