Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of some help here! Ive been looking for a week now for this Mpem/cdi box and cant find one that fits. The major problem ive been running into is that the plastic tabs in the ports are not in the correct position that i need. On mine the third from the left is down and second from the right is up. Ive tried numerous used part stores and OEM does not make them anymore! It was at a dealership in Michigan and they diagonsed that this was the problem. Anyone else have any ideas?!

Attachments

·
2nd Whore in command
102,161 Posts
What sled is that new MPEM from and what part # on it? You just need to find a MPEM from the same year sled with a 600 and it should work.

Where you at US or Canada?

Welcome to Dootalk!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a 2000 Mxz 600. I dont know if it matters but the problem ive been having is see the orange tabs inside the ports on #3 & #5. I cant find one that are in the same position. When I go to the oem site it pulls up a 4post box. USA. I also wanted to check stator but not sure if I had the correct plug/outlet?!?

·
2nd Whore in command
102,161 Posts
Looking at the parts diagram it looks like the 2 ports your talking about can be removed? Maybe someone took them out to replace them and put them in upside down?

Here is the parts diagram for a 2000 600. #20 and #24 looks like what your talking about.

z3693.png

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts