Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a 2000 mach z and was wondering if anyone has tried the A.D. Boivin ETS SC-10 upgrade kit and if so did it help alot thru the trails. I'm getting tired of getting beat up on the trails. i'm not getting any younger and feel alot older after a ride lol. If there is something else i can do thats not too expensive feel free to let me know also. thanks

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
Been their done that. Best thing you could do is swap out the SC-10 for a SC-10ll.
Pick up a 2 then sell the 1 and you wont have but a few bucks into it, probaly less than the price of the $130.00 ETS kit.

·
Registered
841 Posts
You will always feel beat with the CK3 chassis unless you change the suspension around, also look into redoing the front end too.

I personally would go for a new or used M-10.

The SC II and III's are much better, but no comparison to an M-10.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Mikadoo said:
Been their done that. Best thing you could do is swap out the SC-10 for a SC-10ll.
Pick up a 2 then sell the 1 and you wont have but a few bucks into it, probaly less than the price of the $130.00 ETS kit.
[snapback]704073[/snapback]​
I agree totally thats what i did to my 99 Mach Z... i also put HPG piggy back on the front and it rides like a CADY....

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
They say a 2 is a direct bolt up and a 3 needs some bracket moving.
Not 100% as I went 136" so bracket moving is nessesary.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Mikadoo said:
They say a 2 is a direct bolt up and a 3 needs some bracket moving.
Not 100% as I went 136" so bracket moving is nessesary.
[snapback]705734[/snapback]​
With my SC-10 II in my 99' Mach Z I had to move the back bolts/holes ahead like 3/8 of an inch towrds the cowel so the geometry would be right...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts