Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any trouble with there air ride . my friend has one and the gauge seems to be stuck all the way up but when you turn it off it goes down

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have aquired a 2000 GT 800 triple for unpaid storage fee's
I was giving it a once over and noticed that the air will not work at all
Where is the pump located on this machine anyways- need to check to see where the malfunction might be
Other than that the machine is mint- I never knew a skidoo came with so many options
What would this machine be worth in cdn?
It has 5275kms

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure were the pump is but if i had to guess i would say under the seat ,there is also some fuses over by the chain box ,.the sled is worth around
$5000.

·
Registered
2 Posts
steve said:
not sure were the pump is but if i had to guess i would say under the seat ,there is also some fuses over by the chain box ,.the sled is worth around
$5000.
[snapback]709677[/snapback]​
I had my brothers 98 GT 700 SE with air susp last year and had the same problem. Take a look at the braided line at the top of the rear air shock. Mine weakened then eventually broke. The good thing is that you can replace the braided line, and don't need to replace the whole shock. A bit of a job, more pain in the &^$% then technically challenging. Just remove the seat (the "T" bolts may require replacing, they tend to seize/snap off if they haven't been removed before), remove the braided line and replace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts