Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out 2000 700 HighMark. Motor is shot. Needs new short block. I would prefer to just sell. Im not handy enough to fix it myself and after paying labor costs Ill be in to deep. All other parts are in great condition. Make offer on any part you are looking for or the Whole sled for $1600 Email with questions [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
513 Posts
dennemw said:
Parting out 2000 700 HighMark. Motor is shot. Needs new short block. I would prefer to just sell. Im not handy enough to fix it myself and after paying labor costs Ill be in to deep. All other parts are in great condition. Make offer on any part you are looking for or the Whole sled for $1600 Email with questions [email protected]

Thanks.
[snapback]691080[/snapback]​
I am interested in the Center handle and handle bar pad....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
revski said:
What exactly is wrong with the engine?
[snapback]692314[/snapback]​
Several things according to the dealer. When it cratered I was up in wyoming riding. My sister lives up there so I had her take it to the local ski doo dealer there to diagnosis what might be wrong. Without telling me exactly all the specific problems they said it would be probably cheaper to put a short block on rather than replace all the parts. I guess both pistons and cylinders are bad plus the crankshaft and bearings are shot. I havent recieved the detailed estimate yet. When I do i can give you more detail. For someone who is handy on working on them it might not be a bad project sled. Im just not to handy.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
dennemw said:
revski said:
What exactly is wrong with the engine?
[snapback]692314[/snapback]​
Several things according to the dealer. When it cratered I was up in wyoming riding. My sister lives up there so I had her take it to the local ski doo dealer there to diagnosis what might be wrong. Without telling me exactly all the specific problems they said it would be probably cheaper to put a short block on rather than replace all the parts. I guess both pistons and cylinders are bad plus the crankshaft and bearings are shot. I havent recieved the detailed estimate yet. When I do i can give you more detail. For someone who is handy on working on them it might not be a bad project sled. Im just not to handy.
[snapback]692481[/snapback]​
If and when you get the sled back, can you take pics of the motor? I might be interested in salvaging that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.