Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Converting my 14 RS from the 2 wheel rear axle to a 4 wheel, wondering if the xrs rmotion axle wheels and tensioner will just bolt right up? I understand the wheel diameter is 180mm for the xrs and 165mm on the rs, would that affect anything at all?

·
RS
3,087 Posts
The axle is bigger on the RS

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot, so I would have to make a spacer for the larger diameter of hole in rails or go with the 13 rmotion RS axle which was external wheels

·
Registered
774 Posts
The ones on eBay look to be universal, all it really is a axle with a spacer and some wheels. Still bugs me to why these are so pricey . I feel like these smaller rear wheels are why the 14+ lack top end

·
RS
3,087 Posts
Do you have the 2 wheel axle setup? Wonder if it will fit on an 09 RS
Yes it will... I have the 15 RS 2 wheel kit on my summit. I just had to get special wheels with 25mm bearings

8ef212b6eafb48dac7e9d7be83c11817.jpg

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I do have the 2 wheel axle, I recently had my track shred at the edge of the clips a section 2 feet long and what seems to have caused it was the folding of the track causing the fibreglass cords to break when carving and tail landings this is why I want to switch to the 4 wheel axle setup if your interested in trading let me know

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The ones on eBay look to be universal, all it really is a axle with a spacer and some wheels. Still bugs me to why these are so pricey . I feel like these smaller rear wheels are why the 14+ lack top end
When I priced the conversion out at the dealer it was roughly 250 Canadian. Hoping to find someone parting an rs skid everyone locally is selling theirs whole..lol

·
Registered
546 Posts
If shredded the edge of a 1.75 track? Just picked up a 14 myself, that's not promising to hear lol

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have a 4 wheel kit off a 10 that I've been running on my 14. I am installing 146 ice age rails and their axle. If your looking for one mine is for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts