Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the milage leader is at 1678, I had to post that I have almost double that (2,800 and counting) and it's hard earned miles up on the HILL. I just didn't feel like paying 25 bucks to post, but since everyone else here is bragging I thought I'd throw that in. I just had to trade in my 2005 renegade with 4900 miles on it at a year old, got a new Renegade and ready for another 5 thou, Y'ALL.

Who the heck says this is a "bad" year, quit your whining and get out and ride, suckas!!!!
Mike Kubick

·
Registered
185 Posts
MOTOMIKE said:
I see the milage leader is at 1678, I had to post that I have almost double that (2,800 and counting) and it's hard earned miles up on the HILL. I just didn't feel like paying 25 bucks to post, but since everyone else here is bragging I thought I'd throw that in. I just had to trade in my 2005 renegade with 4900 miles on it at a year old, got a new Renegade and ready for another 5 thou, Y'ALL.

Who the heck says this is a "bad" year, quit your whining and get out and ride, suckas!!!!
Mike Kubick
[snapback]684926[/snapback]​
Qube,

Were you up there todayh? I was looking for you. Nice in the morning, whipped in the afternoon but plenty of snow.

Pete the feet

·
Registered
62 Posts
MOTOMIKE said:

Mike Kubick
Must be nice I have an '06 sitting in the garage with 2 miles on it looking for snow. Not sure its wortht he ride to the hill from CT. Its probably the same to Quebec and its always flat and fast there!

·
Registered
111 Posts
bob_o27 said:
MOTOMIKE said:

Mike Kubick
Must be nice I have an '06 sitting in the garage with 2 miles on it looking for snow. Not sure its wortht he ride to the hill from CT. Its probably the same to Quebec and its always flat and fast there!
[snapback]685550[/snapback]​
I am the same distance from the Hill and Quebec, and this year i went to the Hill for the first time ever and to Quebec for the first time ever. No contest, no reason to EVER go back to the hill.

Travis

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Qube,

Were you up there todayh? I was looking for you. Nice in the morning, whipped in the afternoon but plenty of snow.

Pete the feet

PEEEEEEEEEEETE

WHATS UP MAN! I can't believe it, my first post and you answer it in 6 hours. What a coincedence. No, I didn't ride yesterday, had to take a day off. Rode tues. night through Friday night. only stopping to eat, sleep and buy new sleds. haha. So can you go today (SUNDAY).? I am gonna leave my house in Inlet and ride to a place that i heard got 3 ft. of it the other night, about an hour ride there and totaly worth it. Leaving soon, give me a call. Hey, do you know anyone interested in an '05 800 Summit?

Good to hear from ya
Kube

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
MOTOMIKE, Travelling up to Inlet area this Thursday how will conditions be? We have a camp near the Norrwidgewock and another guy has one on Twitchell Lake. Are the tracks rideable? Where is the 3', we need to go there.

Thanks, Bub

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
MOTOMIKE said:
Qube,

Pete the feet

PEEEEEEEEEEETE

WHATS UP MAN! I can't believe it, my first post and you answer it in 6 hours. What a coincedence. No, I didn't ride yesterday, had to take a day off. Rode tues. night through Friday night. only stopping to eat, sleep and buy new sleds. haha. So can you go today (SUNDAY).? I am gonna leave my house in Inlet and ride to a place that i heard got 3 ft. of it the other night, about an hour ride there and totaly worth it. Leaving soon, give me a call. Hey, do you know anyone interested in an '05 800 Summit?

Good to hear from ya
Kube
[snapback]685928[/snapback]​
Not sure what measuring system you are using, but there is NO 3 ft. of snow anywhere in NY except maybe in a Wal Mart parking lot....It has rained up on the Tug Hill since last weekend and extended forecast does NOT look promising...

·
Closet Doo lover
1,855 Posts
revgod said:
MOTOMIKE said:
Qube,

Pete the feet

PEEEEEEEEEEETE

Good to hear from ya
Kube
[snapback]685928[/snapback]​
Not sure what measuring system you are using, but there is NO 3 ft. of snow anywhere in NY except maybe in a Wal Mart parking lot....It has rained up on the Tug Hill since last weekend and extended forecast does NOT look promising...
[snapback]692130[/snapback]​
He thinks the snowbanks in front of the grocery section are drifts...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.