Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide what I am going to do in the future. I had my 04 for 3 seasons and did not trade because it has been awesome and I have it all dialed in the way I like it. The problem comes with putting on 2000-3000 miles a year after 3 seasons they are hard to move. I went for a number of years trading after 1 season and had good results but just about the time you have the sled perfect youre done and getting another one. What it is costing every one to trade tear to year with 2-3000miles? $2-3000 thousand? Is there much difference between brands other than the 05 fusion?

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I found that trading every 2 years is about the best when putting on high milage. The dealer would only give me 500 less if I traded on the second year as upossed to the first. What I would do is cut 2 deals with the dealer. Price with a trade and price without a trade on a spring order sled. (Price without the trade was substantially less) I would then try to pedal off the used sled over the summer and fall and usually only cost me about $1200-$1500 to put allot of mileage on a sled over the course of 2 seasons anywhere from 4-6000 miles per season.

-Mike

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
I was thinking of getting rid of my 2002 Grand Touring tor 500ss rev but with 24,000 kms on it who's gonna buy it for anything more then $500. It still runs, looks and drives like new (90% grommed trail ridden) so I'm probably better off just running it until it's toast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts