1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p :ride: :frosty:

Snow.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Yeah, two to four feet of snow wont cover 2 - 4 foot rocks and stumps. This is the time of year when everyone who wrecks their sled come onto the website's to bellyache about weak control arms, and bulkheads, when in fact the only weakness is there poor decision to ride too early Into the season. With that said, we'll be getting our first snow here tonight, and tomorrow. We'll be on the Forest service roads in a few weeks

·
Super Moderator
29,363 Posts
I could be wrong, but here in the north east they won't let you ride the trails till December 15th. Plus still another 4 weeks till I can put weight on my foot, 6 weeks PT and I should be good to ride!
You are correct, and OUCH!.

PT is awesome though, works darn near every time.

Reactions: 4ws f 7

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Just saw pics of over 4 ft of pow from just today. Might not be "safe" to ride yet due to logs and stumps, but that is sure going to make a sweet base for a season to come!

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
92 degrees in Harrisburg PA today.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
You are correct, and OUCH!.

PT is awesome though, works darn near every time.
You can ride season roads on tug hill before then if there is enough snow

·
Registered
908 Posts
Yeah, two to four feet of snow wont cover 2 - 4 foot rocks and stumps. This is the time of year when everyone who wrecks their sled come onto the website's to bellyache about weak control arms, and bulkheads, when in fact the only weakness is there poor decision to ride too early Into the season. With that said, we'll be getting our first snow here tonight, and tomorrow. We'll be on the Forest service roads in a few weeks
Your not wrong, take a drive through some of your riding areas in the summer and tell me it doesn't make your rear end pucker!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts