Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
My Bet is on the Tripple, but who knows untill you line them up. Who knows maybe the tripple will take a sh&% at the line, you will never know untill you line them up!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I just want to follow up with what goobman said, you really have to line them up and see. I have a 99 670 H.O. all stock, 3800 miles, 1 1/4 RipSaw, and last weekend on the lake, a dude on a (not sure of the year) ZR600 pulled up beside me and gave me the nod, and i was like sure, why not, we were racing about aprox 2000' and i totally killed him out of the hole and was pulling away nicely, then i came across some rough spots (frozen 4-wheeler tracks) and although i didnt let off, i lost traction for a second or two and he ended up right beside me and right at the end he was about a 1/2 sled length ahead. We raced again on the other side of the lake where it wasnt so rough, and this time it was real close towards the end again. The 3rd and 4th race i beat him start to finish both times by 3 sled lengths at least. What changed? I dont know. did my pipe heat up? Did i hookup better than i thought? Did he spin a little those last two times? Was he modded a little? Who knows. These kind of posts are fun, but we have to be realisic too because i know those ZR 600's are no slouchers and with 3800mi on my 670 it's gotta be a little tired.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.