Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The lower part of my two piece windshield is cracked in two places and I would like to replace it, but I can't find anything online.
Anyone have any idea where I can find a new one, or a hood used one?
Part number is 517302076.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that.
I should add that I am in Ontario, Canada. Anything on this side of the border would be preferred.

·
2nd Whore in command
101,406 Posts
Checkout Snowline Sports, they are a sled salvage yard in London and they ship. Check they’re website or just call them to see if they have what you need.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks.
I sent them a parts request and am still waiting for a reply. Hopefully that have one.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Just a note: A friend modded his to take a one piece windshield. Basically just widened a couple of the slots in the cowling. I don't have any clue what year machine he got the one piece from, I would suspect a 2000-2003.

Brother did something similar for an older Summit. He used a Skandic windshield.

My 95 Summit has that two piece and I could not find the correct bottom half for it. There are two styles. One goes completely around the headlight and the other only goes around the sides and top.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the type that fully surrounds the headlight.
Thanks for the idea. I may resort to that if I can't locate a lower section.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the tips - I am still looking.
I will give them a try.

·
Registered
909 Posts
check out also ;if it is to fix yours , place is called `` Soudure Plastique Quebec `` they go do it at your house . they fix anything from car parts and bumpers to barely everything. they might have a service place near by as they go every where.. give it a shot...who knows... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will see if they have a branch in Ontario.
Thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Check out Powermadd.com and Dennis Kirk. Powermadd has a fairly tall one.

They have got some.

I few years ago I picked up two of them at a tent sale at the Hay Days event.

Whoops Powermadd.com is out of stock on pretty much everything. But I bet you can find them at a dealer or accessory store.

Found a few on eBay...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts