Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Mach Z. It has been a great sled, just time to move onto the Summit. The sled has always been stored in a garage, inside an enclosed trailer. I also kept the cover on it to keep any dust off from within the trailer. I waxed the hood and windshield each season to keep it looking new.

The sled has 4030 miles which can be seen in one picture. I had the clutch rebuilt at 3000 miles. I have an aftermarket can on it, other than that it is stock. The sled is real fast, wish I didn't have to sell it but need the money for the summit. It has the 136" track with a 1.5" lug.

If you have any questions about it feel free to PM me.

Also the sled has never been rolled or wrecked. It mostly stuck to the groomed trails with the occasional boondocking and hillclimbing.

I am asking $3500 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
sandgrencivic2k1 said:
I am selling my Mach Z. It has been a great sled, just time to move onto the Summit. The sled has always been stored in a garage, inside an enclosed trailer. I also kept the cover on it to keep any dust off from within the trailer. I waxed the hood and windshield each season to keep it looking new.

The sled has 4030 miles which can be seen in one picture. I had the clutch rebuilt at 3000 miles. I have an aftermarket can on it, other than that it is stock. The sled is real fast, wish I didn't have to sell it but need the money for the summit. It has the 136" track with a 1.5" lug.

If you have any questions about it feel free to PM me.

Also the sled has never been rolled or wrecked. It mostly stuck to the groomed trails with the occasional boondocking and hillclimbing.

I am asking $3500 OBO
[snapback]694355[/snapback]​
I like it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.