Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to tear into my 670 clutches and rebuild/freshen them up with new bushings springs, rollers, etc. Only pulling about 7500 rpm on clicker 6. Sled is a has a 136x2" track, 8t drivers, 19/44 gearing. Should i stick with the 286 ramps, violet/yellow spring, and beige secondary? Or what would be a better set up for my sled. Thanks

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Going to tear into my 670 clutches and rebuild/freshen them up with new bushings springs, rollers, etc. Only pulling about 7500 rpm on clicker 6. Sled is a has a 136x2" track, 8t drivers, 19/44 gearing. Should i stick with the 286 ramps, violet/yellow spring, and beige secondary? Or what would be a better set up for my sled. Thanks
If you are running a stock engine with miles on it it would probably be best to stick with the original ramps and spring. A good cleaning and replacement of any loose bushings along with a new spring and belt will make a world of difference.

Check the condition of the engine mounts, stopper and clutch alignment. A soft, worn or cracked engine mount will degrade the clutch efficiency greatly and wear on belts.

Lynn

Reactions: (2) 83 blizzards
1 - 2 of 2 Posts