Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New track, cover, carbs just cleaned...excellent shape and runs great. Needs sliders. Mileage is around 3500 (If you're interested, I can take some pics and check exact mileage)
-15 degrees today and started first pull. ($1800)

I just bought an 05 GSX Limited and all my old sleds have to go. I have a couple Arctic Cats too if you're interested. Also have a 2 place Leland trailer for sale ($700)

All this stuff is in West Michigan area.

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
05GSXLimited said:
Make me an offer. Everything's got to go.
[snapback]281871[/snapback]​
Just wondering if my price is too high or just no one interested right now. I thought $1800 was fair for the condition of this sled.

Comon, someone make me an offer!

Thanks!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Pictures might help.

For our area 1800 is a little high but might be right for your area.

Good pictures definetly help...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice looking sled. Hope the pictures help sell it...

TTT for ya.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Brian,
Great job on the pic's. I will keep it in mind. I am not in any big hurry. I have 5 great DOO's now. Just looking for another project. I know I would not go the $1800, but I may make you an offer.
Dave

TTT

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jus4plamichigan said:
Brian,
Great job on the pic's. I will keep it in mind. I am not in any big hurry. I have 5 great DOO's now. Just looking for another project. I know I would not go the $1800, but I may make you an offer.
Dave

TTT
[snapback]285035[/snapback]​
Thanks Dave. I don't think this one would be a project though unless you planned to modify it. It's ready to go just like it is except for the hyfax. If I end up keeping it, I will put the new hyfax on myself. I thought I would leave that job to the new owner. Anyway, I will go $1600 and no lower. This machine was stored indoors from the day it was born and has been taken very good care of. As you could see from the pics, the compression is good and lots of life left. Very dependable sled.

Let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
05GSXLimited said:
jus4plamichigan said:
Brian,
Dave

TTT
Thanks Dave. I don't think this one would be a project though unless you planned to modify it. It's ready to go just like it is except for the hyfax. If I end up keeping it, I will put the new hyfax on myself. I thought I would leave that job to the new owner. Anyway, I will go $1600 and no lower. This machine was stored indoors from the day it was born and has been taken very good care of. As you could see from the pics, the compression is good and lots of life left. Very dependable sled.

Let me know.

Thanks
[snapback]285169[/snapback]​
http://24.247.104.134:8100/sled/583.html

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
05GSXLimited said:
05GSXLimited said:
jus4plamichigan said:
Brian,
Dave

TTT

Let me know.

Thanks
[snapback]285169[/snapback]​
[snapback]286167[/snapback]​
We can't give this stuff away without any snow!!!! If it were snowing today, this thing would be gone (and I would be on the friggen trail with my new GSX!!!!)

·
Tha Hammer
1,688 Posts
I'll show this to my buddy.he's pretty interested in picking something up.What town do you live in.We are in the Fremont area.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
machz830 said:
I'll show this to my buddy.he's pretty interested in picking something up.What town do you live in.We are in the Fremont area.

Thanks,
Dan
[snapback]287326[/snapback]​
Hi Dan.

I am in Rockford, Michigan. Just south of you about 45 minutes or so. Tell your buddy that there will be snow!! Think snow!! The trailer is for sale too. If he wants the trailer, I will make him a package deal. I also have a 95 Arctic Cat Cougar 550 for sale. That too is an awesome sled. Let me know.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Tha Hammer
1,688 Posts
he wanted me to make you an offer of $1200.pm me if you would.that's the best he can do.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
machz830 said:
he wanted me to make you an offer of $1200.pm me if you would.that's the best he can do.
[snapback]289160[/snapback]​
You are kidding right?

Please don't insult me that bad!

$1600 firm.

Thanks

·
Tha Hammer
1,688 Posts
I wasn't trying to insult you.it was his offer and that's the best he can do.that's all.I told him i'd ask.

Dan

·
Registered
933 Posts
just wanted to wish you luck getting 1600 for that

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
05GSXLimited said:
05GSXLimited said:
machz830 said:
[snapback]289160[/snapback]​
You are kidding right?

Please don't insult me that bad!

$1600 firm.

Thanks
[snapback]289977[/snapback]​
[snapback]290410[/snapback]​
Bet if it were yours you wouldn't give it away would you? When a new sled runs 7000-8000, $1600 is a good price. Keep your nasty comments to yourself. If you're not interested, don't reply.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts