Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 1995 Skandic WT. it only has 3000miles, but I need some bushings, and shocks.

There are no parts available for this year anymore. Does anyone know if there are any years that might be interchangeable with the 1995...

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Live the the fact people are still into these sleds.I have a 95 wt track "square nose" skandic and need to replace the skis. I was wondering what after market skis would fit with the unique telescopic front suspension? Sorry to hijack this thread but didn't know where to start.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Live the the fact people are still into these sleds.I have a 95 wt track "square nose" skandic and need to replace the skis. I was wondering what after market skis would fit with the unique telescopic front suspension? Sorry to hijack this thread but didn't know where to start.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I
I am no expert on your sled BUT I looked at some internet pictures of your model and see some that appear to have later aftermarket plastic skis. I am guessing that you could use just about any plastic ski, as long as you have the correct mounting kit. Basically you may need some bushings to take up any extra space on either side of your spindle so it fits snugly between the ski saddle.

You can buy new or I think your options are open to OEM skis and not limited to Bombarddier.

https://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/435282-1995-skandic-manual/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts