Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictured is my 1995 Mach One. I've had this sled for sale all winter and no bites. So, I've decided to try my luck at parting it out. It has the original 670 with stock twin pipes. Yes, that is an M10 rear suspension. If anyone is interested in any parts let me know and make an offer. I'm in Whitehall, MI 49461.

·
Registered
362 Posts
809mach said:
glad that I was notified that you are parting sled out on e-bay and pricing it for $2000 as whole sled in general forum.

[snapback]693348[/snapback]​
YEAH I LIKE THE PART THAT HE'S BEEN TRYING TO SELL IT ALLL WINTER WITH NO BITE'S !
WHEN HE JUST BOUGHT IT ON E-BAY ON THE 20th OF JAN. ITEM NO. 4604829918 FOR $ 1176.01.
KIRK BEST THING TO DO IS DON'T LIE ! WITH A FAKE POOR ME STORY MOST EVERYONE I KNOW LIKE TO DEAL WITH HONEST PEOPLE.
STILL HATE TO SEE A SPECIAL 95-96 MACH-1 IN GREAT SHAPE GETTING PARTED OUT , THESE ARE GOING TO JUST GET RARER & HARDER TO COME BY !
BY THE TIME YOU SELL IT YOU HAVEN'T MADE THAT MUCH MONEY FROM IT AND YOU DESTROYED A COLECTOR SLED THAT IS GETTING RARER EVERYDAY !

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MACH-ZEME said:
809mach said:
glad that I was notified that you are parting sled out on e-bay and pricing it for $2000 as whole sled in general forum.

YEAH I LIKE THE PART THAT HE'S BEEN TRYING TO SELL IT ALLL WINTER WITH NO BITE'S !
WHEN HE JUST BOUGHT IT ON E-BAY ON THE 20th OF JAN. ITEM NO. 4604829918 FOR $ 1176.01.
KIRK BEST THING TO DO IS DON'T LIE ! WITH A FAKE POOR ME STORY MOST EVERYONE I KNOW LIKE TO DEAL WITH HONEST PEOPLE.
STILL HATE TO SEE A SPECIAL 95-96 MACH-1 IN GREAT SHAPE GETTING PARTED OUT , THESE ARE GOING TO JUST GET RARER & HARDER TO COME BY !
BY THE TIME YOU SELL IT YOU HAVEN'T MADE THAT MUCH MONEY FROM IT AND YOU DESTROYED A COLECTOR SLED THAT IS GETTING RARER EVERYDAY !

[snapback]693507[/snapback]​
You are correct in that I just bought the sled off ebay. As for the rest of your crying, your negative comments are unjustified. The real crime here is you slamming someone who is just trying to make a few bucks and supply some good parts to fellow Doo-Talk members. Believe it or not your opinion of the special 95-96 Mach-1 being parted out was never a consideration of mine. And as for your next opinon of me not making much money, your wrong again. You've obviously got nothing better to do than rag on other people, thats pathetic!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
809mach said:

I don't see your point? I am parting the sled out but if someone were to get the whole sled 1st. That would be great. Its a mute point now. I have sold several parts. Have a nice winter.

·
Registered
362 Posts
kirk700 said:
MACH-ZEME said:
809mach said:

You are correct in that I just bought the sled off ebay. As for the rest of your crying, your negative comments are unjustified. The real crime here is you slamming someone who is just trying to make a few bucks and supply some good parts to fellow Doo-Talk members. Believe it or not your opinion of the special 95-96 Mach-1 being parted out was never a consideration of mine. And as for your next opinon of me not making much money, your wrong again. You've obviously got nothing better to do than rag on other people, thats pathetic!
[snapback]702431[/snapback]​
\

Kirk The problem is no one wants to deal with a dishonest person like yourself with your poor me story that you loved that sled and how you have been trying to sell it ALL winter long with no luck, when in reality you had just bought it on e-bay a week before and I doubt that you even put more that 2 miles on that sled before you started taking the m-10 out and other parts, and started relisting them on e-bay, plus with bids already on those parts (with no reserve) tho you were telling others here on doo-talk that you would sell the whole sled to them for $2000.00 & $2200.00 ? whats with that ?
And yes its too bad you could care less about the value of sled that is getting to become a rare colectors item more & more everyday. Which in my book does not make you very loyal to the ski-doo brand or your fellow dootalk members . If you want to buy and part out perfectly good sleds and destroy rare sleds all in the name of a few dollars thats your buissness . Next time don't lie to people and make up a poor is you story just list your darn parts & sell them to those that need them . Do I feel sorry for you ? NOT !
I'm glad you got caught and exposed yourself for what kind of a person you really are. Hope you learned something !

·
Registered
18 Posts
MACH-ZEME said:
kirk700 said:
MACH-ZEME said:
809mach said:

[snapback]702431[/snapback]​
\

Kirk The problem is no one wants to deal with a dishonest person like yourself with your poor me story that you loved that sled and how you have been trying to sell it ALL winter long with no luck, when in reality you had just bought it on e-bay a week before and I doubt that you even put more that 2 miles on that sled before you started taking the m-10 out and other parts, and started relisting them on e-bay, plus with bids already on those parts (with no reserve) tho you were telling others here on doo-talk that you would sell the whole sled to them for $2000.00 & $2200.00 ? whats with that ?
And yes its too bad you could care less about the value of sled that is getting to become a rare colectors item more & more everyday. Which in my book does not make you very loyal to the ski-doo brand or your fellow dootalk members . If you want to buy and part out perfectly good sleds and destroy rare sleds all in the name of a few dollars thats your buissness . Next time don't lie to people and make up a poor is you story just list your darn parts & sell them to those that need them . Do I feel sorry for you ? NOT !
I'm glad you got caught and exposed yourself for what kind of a person you really are. Hope you learned something !
[snapback]702618[/snapback]​
this is all good stuff here i love my 94 z it is awsome yeah i would like to have a newer slead but just the sound of that tripple is unreplacable i thaught to my self just recently looking at my moter all in parts i should sell it on ebay then i thaught to my self all the good times i have on my old 94 i said no way to much fun so ive decided to keep her around 2 strokes are going to be extink here in the future just like all the cool old muscel cars it is a shame that people would destroy a nice looking slead like that to make some money it would be one thing is the moter was completly smoked or the chassi was twisted but im not going to argue to much i suppose long as i can find cheap mach parts on ebay lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts