Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 1993 Formula Plus EFI converted to carbs. It has electric start, reverse and 518 original miles. It will be going to Goodwin Performance for some freshening up. I was wondering about much this sled is worth. Help would be appreciated.

Laddie

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Value greatly depends on condition, do you have any pictures or details? Do you still have the efi set up? If you are selling it I would be interested.

Junkman

Reactions: collie

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Junkman, This is a Time Capsule machine. I do not have any pictures but I can he my son send some from his phone. In addition I have and will be getting Electrical and chassis OEM parts from The Ski Doo Doctor (Dale Jones) . Goodwin Performance and Dale told me what they thought I would need for the future because these parts are drying up. Dale bought everything from the Bombardier warehouse in Wausau,Wi. I even have a new pair of tie rod covers. The red seat is in near perfect condition. Goodwin Performance will be doing all freshening up and will be installing a new primer.

The original owner never road this machine with EFI. It had already been converted. He believes that Bombardier took back the EFI system.

I never really thought about selling this machine but I would listen to any respectable offer. Please feel free to call me at 1-630=939-4150. Before 8:00 PM Central. time....................Laddie

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Junkman, This is a Time Capsule machine. I do not have any pictures but I can he my son send some from his phone. In addition I have and will be getting Electrical and chassis OEM parts from The Ski Doo Doctor (Dale Jones) . Goodwin Performance and Dale told me what they thought I would need for the future because these parts are drying up. Dale bought everything from the Bombardier warehouse in Wausau,Wi. I even have a new pair of tie rod covers. The red seat is in near perfect condition. Goodwin Performance will be doing all freshening up and will be installing a new primer.
The original owner never road this machine with EFI. It had already been converted. He believes that Bombardier took back the EFI system.
I never really thought about selling this machine but I would listen to any respectable offer. Please feel free to call me at 1-630=939-4150. Before 8:00 PM Central. time....................Laddie
Laddie, just saw your post, been working on sleds this evening. I will call soon to discuss your sled.

JUNKMAN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts