Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get/willing to sell carb boots (carb to engine) for a 1992-1994 Skandic II 377? Havent been able to find online or locally. 2 of my friends each have one of these sleds also, and they have had no luck. I currently have the boots taped up, hoping i wont get air leaking in and end up with a blown engine. Its a real shame because besides that, the sled is in great shape. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
98 Posts
20190903_170304 (2).jpg 20190903_165815.jpg Hello Salad. I ran into the same situation for my '87 Stratos with 34mm Mikunies. Non were available so I went to a local snowmobile shop with my old carb boots. They were measured at both ends. With a Kimpex after market catalog in hand, we settled for two Citation single carb 34mm boots. I ordered two of them. They were straight instead of having a sideways angle along with a different downward angle. This meant I had to eliminate my intake box and re-adjust my floats to match the new carbs' angle. I was Okay with that as beggars can't be choosers! You and your friends may have to settle for something similar. Measure your intake flange O.D. and carb flange O.D. and see what you can find.

Hope this will help.

Rene

Attachments

Reactions: tommc56

·
Registered
335 Posts
There may be a kimpex number for it. I know we got one for a 90 safari last year. Try these guys located in Ontario. https://kalinowskipower.com/
They ship.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts