Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey .. up for sale is a 1990 ski-doo formula mach 1 583 with R.A.V.E...sled has many new parts ..$110 wind-shield, $50 of new track clips,$30 carrier wheel,and more........all guages and lights work, hi-low hand warmers also work,as does the helmet visor heater.......but the sled has a few flaws .. there are about 5 very small cracks in the hood, 1 idler wheel needs to be replaced, and the clutch needs to be greased (witch causes it to slightly bogg somrtimes)(should be easy fix), also ..the spedo is not the factory one (orig blew up) but i do have on on that works, but it shows 7,000 miles .....but the sled only has around 2,500+ miles other than the sled is pretty good...... it runs very well.....i also have some bonus parts that go with the sled .....$100 clutch tools, 15 extra track clips, 1 hood latch, $60 spair drive belt, spair skags, 6 spark plugs, spair head light bulb,+ extra tools, it is a very good sled ...im asking $1,000 obo, as is (due to the clutch).... i will trade for another sled sled is located in Pennsylvania. i cannot ship.. must pick up ..plaese e-mail me... [email protected] ........ sorry i have no pics ..but i could mail pics if i have too....... thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts