Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for part #570127900 flange- rubber otherwise known as a carburetor boot that connects carb to engine. I've tried three dealers and multiple search engines on the web and turning up empty. Any suggestions or ideas on how to find this part would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Post a picture of it...Number wise don't have a clue but I'm sure there's a lot of doo talkers, myself included, that may have one kicking around in good shape. Been noticing lately a lot of "newer" parts fit my older sled even though numbers don't match.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I'm looking for part #570127900 flange- rubber otherwise known as a carburetor boot that connects carb to engine. I've tried three dealers and multiple search engines on the web and turning up empty. Any suggestions or ideas on how to find this part would be greatly appreciated!
you right tough part to find. i went to my search engine i use yahoo lots of people use google doesn't matter which one. i punched in 570127900 that's it no other number or wording and sure enough i found a couple so if you want to check that out try it and one of the web sites said they don't stock it but the have a alternative number GOOD LUCK!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts