Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am brand new to the group. I was referred by a local Ski-Doo dealership that couldn't have been less helpful getting information. I traded for this sled thinking it was the LT. Of course the next day I found a 1985 service manual online and confirmed it is not the LT version. Still with the service manual I have been struggling to find some parts and have not found a really good source. MFG Supply seemed to have the most. They still didn't have a listing for a Light Bulb for this. I know Ski-doo used interchangeable parts on different models. Can anyone provide a list of other sleds and years that would crossover with this 1985 Tundra?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
You can interchange parts with Tundra serie til '92 model. In '93,Tundra II came with larger engine 268 cc and wider stance but everything else was the same . You can look also at Citation LS ,they were the same except track,drive axle and sprockets and suspension .

·
Registered
387 Posts
Check out Royal Distributing for your parts. Their paperback catalogue is great when it comes to parts interchange. Check the part number for your sled and go through the list to see what other sleds had the same number for the part in question. The Citation from the late 80's early 90's will have most of the same parts minus the suspension. Things like skis were almost universal during those years when it came to the leaf spring type. What parts are you looking for? I can get you some part numbers you can look up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking for the Tail Light bracket. The lens is good. I am looking for the headlight or at least the # of the headlight and the rubber boot that seals the headlight assembly.

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
Can you confirm the track length? Royal distributing has both the tundra/tundra LT list as 139".
The "shorty" version is a 124" , tough to find . I cut an Everest track down to 15" to replace mine .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts