Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
any one have pictures of a 1980 super sonic , need paint code for blue and orange moto ski , thanks mike
Here you go got these from SkiGPS a while back.

midnight blue ppg/dcc 17876,basf rm85003
moto ski orange ppg 69920,basf 569229

You can also get the FULL decal kit from doodecals.com now, I gave them the pics and dimensions of the missing decals from their kit, super nice guys there. I hope to order a kit over the next few months.

Here's mine, 1980 SS
http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343769&st=0&p=2554611&hl=+1980%20+moto%20+ski%20+resto&fromsearch=1&#entry2554611

58kafer

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv45/454blizzard/Picture050.jpg ,
yeah we gave it bath today also ,it will de a rider and see a place when restored in our local museam , We have a new building to house 100 sleds when completed come visit the Cochrane Vintage and Classic Sledders Museum , the other facility currently houses over 50 sleds so if in the area doo visit , mike

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Pics look good, except the plug cap's and wire's were never red. Black all the way.

Bars had the center pad, not the plastic cover.

Stinger had red gaskets but never a hose clamp.

Recoil was black, not grey. No wait I maybe thinkinking Doo not Ski

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics look good, except the plug cap's and wire's were never red. Black all the way.

Bars had the center pad, not the plastic cover.

Stinger had red gaskets but never a hose clamp.

Recoil was black, not grey. No wait I maybe thinkinking Doo not Ski
Yeah Doh it has many incorrect items on it but it goes ok , It has citation handle bars and levers and the recoil and few other items not right , l like a tight sealed exhaust that why the hose clamps on the down pipes rubbers . l will try to put a short video of it on short blast from the past

·
Registered
960 Posts
that looks like a ultra sonic chassis with super sonic decals i had a 81 SS and the tank and seat was different and those dual pipes were way bigger on my 340 ss

my grass drag sled is built from a 80 7500+ chass 80 ultra sonice engine 454 rotax and ultra suspension and track
and im running super sonic 340 twin pipes on it because there the biggest expansion chambers from the factory. that fit ton the older rotax engines. lets see a pict of the hood

1 - 9 of 9 Posts